Wednesday, June 27, 2007

What will it be???????

Very soon we find out the sex. Traci and I cant wait. We have gone back and forth on whether it is going to be a boy or girl. Blue socks or Pink socks. Football or Cheerleading. The 'be safe, have fun, and go get them' discussion or the 'you will never be allowed out of the house till you are 40' conversation. Either way, I just hope it is a healthy baby!


Leave a comment below this post and vote what you think it will be. Check back soon when everyone will find out if it is a boy or girl!


Editorial Note: Since we are 17 weeks now, things are starting to pick up. So, I will be updating the blog about 2 times per week. Stay tuned.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am hoping for a boy (but it will probably be a girl)...
- Sami

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm-gut feeling is that it's a boy. I don't have a preference, but it's just a gut feeling!
XO Val

Anonymous said...

Nice picture of Tom Brady. Pats are going all the way this year. My bet is a boy.
-Matt

Anonymous said...

Girls are easier. Hope for a girl!

Anonymous said...

My guess is a

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna guess girl just because Traci wasn't feeling so great during her first trimester. That's an old wives tale and we'll see if it's accurate :-)

HI. I'm Julie. The Stalker. said...

I'm thinking it's either a boy or a girl. But hopefully not both.

Anonymous said...

What do you do if it is neither? It could be a fourth dog